Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holiday Haul!

Hey guys, sorry for not posting for a while, we have all been really busy! Anyway, I got a HOLIDAY HAUL! I wanted to share this with you because it is so cool what all I got! I'll be sure to include details on how I payed and what coupon I used! Let's get started:

I did the buy 3 Large items get 2 free, and got:
Dark Kiss Body lotion
Secret Wonderland Body lotion
Midnight Pomegranate body lotion
Dark Kiss shower gel
Japanese Cherry Blossom body mist

Also, I got the three newest flavors from BBW and they were on sale for 1 buck each! (I'll do another post on the reviews:D)

I also got.....A POCKETBAC HOLDER!!

With that said: I got ALL of this for only.....wait for it......WAIT FOR IT.....

$28.91 

How did I do it? Well, I Got 2 free things from the buy 3 get 2 free, and saved $21.00, not including tax, and The three new flavors were originally $3.50 EACH! But they were on sale from 1 buck each! Also, Your probably thinking, " Wait but her total would be $31.00, right?" NOPE! I Used a coupon that said I got $10.00 off of $30.00! Sooo....Including tax I only paid:

$28.91 


That's my holiday Haul, Thanks!

No comments: