Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Review of the day!

Fresh Market Apple Handibac!



Today's review is on The handibac hand sanitizer with the scent of Fresh Market Apple! This scent, I have to say...Is one of my favorites. Honestly it is so fresh and wonderful smelling! This smells exactly just like a bundle of Fresh Market Apples! If I could change one thing about this product....It'd be that If you get it on something of yours...like a binder or backpack...It dries up. It has happened to me before. Other than that this is a 5 star scent, and product! Here are some things other customers have said about Fresh Market Apple:

Fresh Feel (5 stars)
Posted: October 24, 2010
"I love this scent! When you smell it, you feel as if you are picking apples off of a tree, the scent overpowering you. Very fresh scent. Very lovely. An awesome buy!"

No comments: