Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pocketbacs!


Who doesn't love a Pocketbac?
I mean...Look at it!

These little guys are so cute and handy! They're are perfect for little trips to the zoo, or the mall, or even school! Pocketbacs are little hand sanitizers that you can use anywhere anytime! A FAQ is "Where will I put it?" That is a very good question because you wouldn't want these spilling all inside your backpack or purse! My suggestion (which I highly recommend) is getting one of these things!
What is this?!?!

This...My friend, is a pocketbac case! You can slip the little pocketbac in this case, and it'll hold it! No, it won't fall out! They come in sorts of colors and designs you can choose from! Cool huh?! Not only does it hold it...It's like a keychain too! You can hook it onto a zipper on a backpack, a handle on your purse, or even on your keychain holder!

You're probably pretty impressed...But in the back of you're head, you're still thinking "I hate the smell of Hand Sanitizer! I'm not gonna buy this Just because it has a little case!" But, what you don't know... is that these smell SO GOOD! They're so delicious and yummy smelling! I'd recommend any one of these scents because they all smell exactly like your favorite BBW scents without that disgusting smell of Handsanitizer! So I recommend you go out and get yourself a Pocketbac before they're all gone!


Thanks!

2 comments:

Just BBW said...

Awesome! I love these little guys.

~LL

Just BBW said...

Thanks!